St. Anthony of Padua Church "Latisana" (Udine)
The church is erected in 1685 by donation of the Latisana merchant Gasparo Morossi. The building is attached to the former monastery of the Franciscan Tertiary nuns, whose architectural complex can still be seen today. The monastery was suppressed by the Napoleonic administration in 1810.
Newly produced planks.
Old planks supplemented with newly produced planks.